Statutory assessment data checking on Perspective Lite
To carry out statutory assessment data checking on Perspective Lite:
- Go to the login screen for Perspective Lite.
- Enter your username and password, and click login.
- Click on 'LA Documents' to view the Key Stage checking documents we have loaded for your school.
- Use the tree view on the left side of the screen to expand folders and view files. Click on 'Checking'.
- Keep drilling down through each folder level to reach your files. Go to Checking, [year] Checking, [year], then 831[DfE number].
- Clicking on the final folder will display the files that are available for you to check. The file names will tell you which assessment they contain.
- Check the data.
- Reply to the data checking email to confirm that your data is correct, or to let us know that you will be resubmitting.