School closure information
Please use the Notification of School Closure (Inset) Days form to provide us with details of planned closure days for your school.
Completing the form
- If your cash is collected by the Cash Collection Service and the normal collection day coincides with your planned closure day, please tick the Cash Collection question if you wish the collection to be made as usual, otherwise leave it blank
- the five closure days must be taken within the academic year although it is not required that all five are notified together
- notification of closure days must be given at least six weeks before they are due to take place
- failure to notify Derby City Council about closure days to be taken will result in schools being charged for any transport arranged
- we will confirm receipt of this notification by email.
This form is optional. You may also notify us by letter or by sending an email to email@example.com.