In all our contacts we will abide by these six principles:
- Responsive: we aim to deliver our services when and where schools need them.
- Value for Money: our services should be competitively priced and offer best value in terms of both cost and quality.
- Flexible: we aim to deliver services that can adjust to meet the changing needs of schools.
- Empathetic: we always seek to understand the values and unique needs of each school.
- Reliable: schools should always be able to have confidence in our services.
- Quality assured: all our actions are underpinned by robust, transparent quality assurance systems.
All services provided to Academies and Free Schools will be on Council standard terms and conditions.