Education and skills - virtual, central, school, cluster, NQTs or governing boards
This service is for all schools and academies.
We are offering the option of an expert led training session. This will either be as a central course open to all schools and academies or on a theme tailored to the needs of your school, cluster or governing board.
For tailored training we will match your training requirements with a suitable trainer and liaise with the trainer to find a suitable date.
We can offer all sessions to be held virtually over MS Teams, Skype or we can hold them as a face to face session in school, in a cluster or centrally.
Benefits for your school
Courses that may be offered centrally or as a tailored course. These will depend upon national initiatives:
- Preparing for S5 or S8 inspection
- Preparing for a no notice behaviour inspection
- Developing a Pupil Premium strategy
- Quality of Education - the thinking behind the descriptors
- Early Reading and how it is inspected
- Analyse School Performance (ASP) and Inspection dashboard (IDSR)
- Performance Management / Appraisal
- Writing an effective SEF
- School Improvement Planning Process
- RE Syllabus
- Developing the vision (facilitation in school)
- Careers Education / Information Advice and Guidance
- Positive behaviour strategies
- Family Engagement
- The Roma community (not applicable for all, but informative for schools in locality 3&4)
- New to headship - wider responsibilities beyond Quality of Education
- Developing confident readers at KS1
- Developing confident writers at KS1
- A broad and balanced curriculum in primary schools
- Moderation sessions
- KS1 & KS2 Statutory Assessment
- Coached subject reviews for senior or middle leaders, referencing Intent, Implementation and Impact
- Setting up a coaching model for improving teaching and learning
- From analysis and evaluation to action-planning - variety of themes (eg academic outcomes, attendance data, behaviour data)
- Carrying out a website review
- How to write the SEND Annual Information Report
- Leadership coaching
- Networking sessions - HT informal networks, DHT informal networks etc.
Central courses – dates, venue and cost will be advertised to all schools and academies
Tailored courses - the cost for a PACE or external trainer will be bespoke to each training session dependent on requirements.
Oracle supplier name: GOV - QSP - Governor Support
How to order
Now you have selected the services you require, please visit the How to order services section to find out how you can place your order.