Summer Census 2022 – Thursday 19 May 2022
Published: 5 May 2022
Guidance notes for creating the census in RM Integris are now available on the Information Management SIP page, along with links to full DfE guidance, COLLECT guidance and approved notepad entries.
To summarise, the main collection items are
- Pupil basic data – including latest SEN stage and FSM eligibility
Wherever possible, please avoid temporary UPNs and make sure pupils have their correct permanent UPN assigned to them, particularly new arrivals to your school who will have a permanent UPN issued by their previous school.
Failure to use the correct UPN could result in loss of funding to schools.
- Attendance data (for the Spring term 2022)
- Exclusions data (for the Autumn term 2021 and Spring term 2022)
- Take up of Universal Free School Meals (Infant pupils only)
- Hours at setting/Funded hours/Extended hours (Nursery pupils only)
- Top-up funding indicator
- Post looked-after indicator
As the majority of census data is already held within school systems, we are asking for electronic returns to reach the Authority by Friday 20 May 2022 at the latest. Academies and Free Schools will have their own deadline from the DfE, but an early return would still be appreciated.
For any census queries, please contact me on the number below.
Sending the Census to the Local Authority
Schools should use the DfE website called COLLECT (Collections On Line for Learning, Education, Children and Teachers), for the submission of the Summer Census – this is now accessed through the DfE sign-in website, link below: