7 October 2019 - Issue 283
The Schools' Circular contains important news, events and updates on a multitude of issues affecting schools. Please ensure that your colleagues are seeing the school circular. The Schools' Circular is published every fortnight. Please see attached list of publish dates.
Articles for the School Circular should now be submitted using: article submission form
All articles need to be submitted by midday on a Thursday to ensure they are published on Monday. The circular is not produced during school holidays.
TALK Derby Training Dates
Speech, language and communication development training and support available through TALK Derby
School Inset Dates & Term Dates
Please ensure you send in your Inset Dates & Term dates for 2019-20
FAO Headteacher and Chair of Governors'
Can you please ensure that you have registered any NQTs on NQT Manager
- Teachers New to the Early Years Foundation Stage
- The Balanced System Scheme for Schools
- Upcoming Course Opportunities - Derbyshire Services for Schools
- Parent feedback - SLCN
- Derby Music Centre
- Derbyshire Song Book KS2
- Secondary Music Teachers’ Conference 2019
- Measuring the Impact of Support for Speech, Language & Communication Development
- ‘What is Autism?’ FREE Course for Parents/Carers
- Snowman Auditions 2019
- World Mental Health Day - 10 October 2019
You can also view the Weekly Schools' Circular Archive