Strategic HR Support
We are a professional team who are dedicated to schools providing an enhanced level of advice on school terms and conditions. We are committed to providing you with:
- a named HR contact available to you, Monday to Friday
- proactive and flexible personal service, no matter how general or complex your query is
- timely and pragmatic advice employer focused
- solution based results to ensure a speedy conclusion to employee cases/issues
- guaranteed compliance with statutory obligations and employment law
- termly newsletters and regular updates on topical hr issues
- legal support from experienced employment law solicitors
Case management advice, information, guidance, template letters in accordance with HR policies and procedures.
Support on preparation for and attendance at hearings/meetings.
Advice on how to deal with organisational change including restructuring/redundancy, TUPE transfers and consultation.
Legal advice from employment law solicitors on compromise agreements and employment tribunals.
- from 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, and on Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
- at evening meetings
- to answer telephone calls within six rings and return calls within one working day
- to acknowledge correspondence within two working days and send a full response to correspondence within three working days
- for a minimum of two planned visits each year
- guaranteed hours based on employee numbers.
Contact Jackie Mitchell, Strategic HR Schools Team Leader on 01332 643703 or email email@example.com to discuss our consultancy service for a bespoke service and a competitive charge.
Our consultancy services ranges from:
- Advice on individual employment matters
- Headships/Deputy Headships/Bursars/School Business Managers assessment centre services
- Training courses tailored to meet your school needs
Please contact us about your needs, even if it is not detailed as we are more than happy to help.
Team of the Year 2013
The Strategic HR Support Team were finalists in the Derby City Council VIP 'Team of the Year' 2013 category as they won the Resources Directorate Team of the Year.
Employee of the Year 2013
Jackie Mitchell, Strategic HR Support School’s Team Leader and Hanna Prince, Strategic HR Support Administrator were both finalists in the Employee of the Year category. Both Jackie and Hanna were highly commended for their achievements and efforts and both were awarded with a certificate in recognition of this.