Inclusion and Intervention Training
Advisory Teachers, Specialist Support Workers and Educational Psychologists offer training to school staff and private, voluntary and independent early years settings on a range of topics to support children and young people with special educational needs. For more information on the courses available, and how to book on to a course please see the links below.
- Portage Workshop in Derbyshire
- EYs Autism and Sensory Needs Training (PVI Settings - Daytime) - POSTPONED
- EYs Autism and Sensory Needs Training (PVI Settings - Evening) - POSTPONED
- Intensive Interaction in the EYs - March - POSTPONED
If you would like to book a place on any of the above courses, please complete the Booking Form in the link below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Below you will find flyers advertising training run by other organisations
- Autism Parent Training and Support Flyer April 2020
- Autism Education Professionals Training Flyer April 2020
If you would like us to deliver one of these courses to a number of staff in your school or early years setting or you would like to discuss an individual training package please contact either Richard Lakin, Principal Educational Psychologist, Telephone: 01332 641379 or Eleanor Moore, Specialist Teaching Service Manager, Telephone: 01332 641394/ 07812300710. Alternatively speak to your link Educational Psychologist or another member of the STePS team.