How to Order Services
Instructions on how to place your order is detailed within the below drop down sections, simply click the relevant drop down for your school.
Derby City Schools (Maintained/Internal Schools)
All schools will need to raise new IPROC orders for their Sold Services orders from the individual internal service providers.
Internal Supplier Names for Sold Services
Step 1: Access Oracle
- Log into Oracle
- Select IPROC
- Select Schools Internal Requisitions
- Select Appropriate Supplier Template – All the service names are on the relevant page on the SIP
- Request Type - Pick a supplier from the drop down LOV. You can enter the first letter of the supplier e.g. S and this will take you to the top of the list of suppliers beginning with S.
Step 2: Selecting the service to purchase
- Free text the information for the package you wish to purchase in the Item Description box.
- Enter the quantity and price.
Step 3: Checkout
- Once complete check out and name requisition description with a suitable narrative
- Click on Edit lines and populate each line with the appropriate subjective code
- Send for approval - An order will not be raised until the requisition is approved. The approver only has three days in which to take action.
Each DCC Service will receive any orders placed on Oracle direct to them. Therefore any queries and/or amendments please contact the service direct using the contact details on the relevant pages on the SIP.
As soon as you have raised your purchase order, you should receipt the order, details on how to do this can be found here How To Receipt Oracle Orders. This will aid a smooth payment process.
Academy Trusts, Non-oracle Schools and Free Schools
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before you submit your order to us. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply the services to you and shall govern your order. Please indicate on your booking intent form or the eform that you accept these terms. It will be deemed that you have accepted even if you have failed to read or understand the obligations which they contain.
The Booking Intent Form should be used to notify us of your decision to purchase the services featured in this brochure, both fixed term and “Pay As You Go” services. Please note that, once submitted, this form represents your acceptance to purchase the services you have chosen. Payment criteria and notice periods must therefore be met in accordance with the details cited on each service specification. Please tick the box showing that you have read and agree to our Terms and Conditions.
All Academies or non-Oracle based settings should complete the Booking Intent Form.
Please complete and return to email@example.com by 4 March 2020.
Each service has their costs detailed in their individual catalogue area.
Please note that all of the prices listed in this brochure are exclusive of VAT.
If you have any queries or there are any services not listed that you would be interested in then please contact:
Telephone: 01332 642777