Information management and data analysis 2021/22
This service is for all schools and academies.
What the service provides
- Key Stage (KS) on a page. A useful summary report for Governors including context data and main measures outcomes on one page; comparisons with LA and National data
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) – including performance summary, benchmark area of learning and goals, pupil outcomes, gap analysis and trends
- Phonics including performance benchmark summary, pupil outcomes and trends
- KS1 including performance summary, gap analysis, PScale summary and trends
- KS2 including performance summary (tests and teacher assessments (TA)), trends, gap analysis, TA PScale summary, progress analysis and pupil outcomes
- Secondary Standards Report including performance summary, English Baccalaureate (EBacc) benchmark, pupil outcomes, grade summary by subject and trends
- Post-16 Standards Report (Secondary schools with 6th forms only) including performance summary, grade summary by subject and student outcomes
- Early access to summer primary outcomes via Perspective Lite before school summer holidays PDF and interactive reports
- Contextual analysis, pupil characteristics and by Key Stage.
Benefits for your school
- Support in monitoring the performance of your establishment, outcomes for pupils and quality of your provision
- Improved self-evaluation, planning and decision making by providing early analysis
- Better preparation for Ofsted inspections and judgements
- Closing the gap in attainment for underachieving groups.
|School Phase||Maintained||Academy/Free Independent|
Oracle Supplier Name: GOV - INFORMATION MANAGEMENT AND DATA ANALYSIS
Tel: 01332 642713
How to order
Now you have selected the services you require, please visit the How to Order Services section to find out how you can place your order.