Help using our site
Finding what you need
There are several ways to find information:
- Our Services menu is on every page and gives quick access to our main services and news.
- The site search is on every page, and provides suggestions for what you’re looking for. The results include both webpages and documents.
- The home page displays latest news and promotions, as well as quick access to the most popular information on the website.
- Any alerts for important and urgent information will display at the top of each page.
- Links to our social media channels allow you to keep up to date with the latest news and events.
Most of our downloads are in PDF, Microsoft Word or Excel format. We always try to keep the download size under 5MB, but some may be larger.
We aim to make all downloads accessible. For more information, please read our Accessibility page.
Keyboard shortcuts are a useful and quick way of navigating through a site or page.
For most browsers, use your ‘Tab’ key to navigate forward through links (use Shift + Tab to go backwards), and ‘Enter’ to activate the link.
Many other keys can be used, and will vary depending on the browser and operating system you are using.
Most browsers will allow you to zoom in and out of the page. The most common way to do this is by using:
- 'CTRL +' to increase the size
- 'CTRL –' to decrease the size
You can download software onto your device, which will allow you to hear the text on our site being spoken.
Some accessibility options of this website can be turned off if you do not want to use them.
It is important that we know how useful you think our website is. If you think things could be improved, or have had any issues, please let us know by sending us feedback.