SBM Briefing and Networking
Published: 5 May 2022
The next SBM Briefing and Networking event will take place on 18th May 2022 9am to 12noon. This will be held on Teams. We have a couple of changes this time:
- the first 3 items are relevant to Maintained School colleague and Academy colleagues may wish to miss these items and join us for 10am for the rest of the morning. Of course all are welcome to join for the whole morning if you wish.
- Networking activity – if you can choose which topic you would like to join so that I can allocate you to the relevant room. Please advise the breakout room number when booking your place.
- 9am Welcome and introduction – Jayne Hadfield
- 9.05 – 9.25 Finance update: New DCC finance system – Linda Innocent
- 9.25 – 9.40 H&S update: updated First Aid Policy and H&S overview – Darren Allsobrook
- 9.40 – 9.55 HR update: Job Evaluation – Rebecca Hilton Barber, Nicola Gerrard and Barbara Lightwood
- 9.55 – 10.00 Comfort Break and Academy colleagues to join – Jayne to welcome
- 10.00 – 10.15 PH update: Review lessons learned/good practice in relation to management of outbreaks – Marie Cowie
- 10.15 – 10.30 Follow up on the Education Collective Online Forum – Clare Fryer
- 10.30 – 11.15 Networking activity and feedback – Jayne Hadfield - please select which breakout room you would like to join when booking your place:
- Room 1 - Balancing your budget – biggest issues and tips
- Room 2 - Energy costs – how can we reduce our usage?
- Room 3 - Procurement contracts eg. IT, cleaning, lunches
- Room 4 - HR issues – recruitment, maternities, flexible working
- Room 5 - Absence management
- 11.15 – 12.00 PACE updates – Jo Ward
£30 per place. To book your place please email SpecialistSupport@derby.gov.uk