EYFS Training Opportunities
Published: 21 January 2022
EYFS training opportunities: the revised educational programmes, standardisation and EYFS Profile moderation
Following on from our successful sessions on communication and language and personal, social and emotional development with guest specialist speakers, Jo Flanagan and Fiona Holiday, we should like to remind you about the remaining sessions to support your curriculum development and assessment practices.
Here are some dates for your diaries:
- Expressive Arts and Design – 24 March 2022 – (Face to face)
(Guest Speaker – Fiona Holiday)
- Understanding the World – 29 March 2022 (virtual)
(Guest Speaker - Ruth Swailes)
Each session will comprise of:
- input about the specific area of learning, looking at and beyond the educational programme;
- an opportunity to discuss your current assessment processes; and
- a moderation exercise specific to the area of learning.
Cost: £25 for each session
To book a place on these sessions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the attendee’s name and which sessions you would like to book on. A member of the admin team will then confirm your booking.
Early Years Quality Improvement Team Leader