Key Stage Assessment 2022 Data Checking Exercise
Published: 8 June 2022
The statutory end of Key Stage assessments collected from schools are used in a variety of ways
- To populate the Department for Education (DfE) Analyse School Performance website (ASP)
- As a basis for the School Analysis Pack for those who buy into our Information Management and Data Analysis sold service
- As published data in the DfE statistical releases
To help ensure that the data we submit to the DfE is as accurate as possible, we are asking schools to take part in a Data Checking Exercise.
Once we have received and validated your Teacher Assessments, we will be producing two reports which we would like you to check carefully
- A summary of the results at each level
- A list of results for each pupil
These reports will be made available on the Perspective Lite website.
We will send an email to schools’ admin and head email addresses, to advise you that the reports are available, along with Perspective Lite guidance notes. Once the data has been checked, we ask that you respond to the email to say either ‘YES – data correct’, or ‘NO – resubmitting’.
It is important for schools and the Local Authority to have time to check the accuracy of data before it is returned to the DfE. We would ask schools to make every effort to meet our local return deadlines to allow for correction and resubmission where necessary.
Thank you for your cooperation.
For more information contact Debbie Peters
Telephone Number: 01332 642710