EYFS Training Opportunities
Published: 9 September 2021
EYFS training opportunities: the revised educational programmes, standardisation and EYFS Profile moderation
Following on from our successful pre-pandemic agreement trialling sessions we will be offering Early Years Foundation Stage training during the next academic year.
Here are some dates for your diaries:
- Communication and Language - 14 October 2021
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development - 11 November 2021
- Physical Development - 25 November 2021
- Literacy - 20 January 2022
- Mathematics - 10 February 2022
- Understanding the World - 10 March 2022
- Expressive Arts and Design - 24 March 2022
Each session will comprise of:
- Input about the specific area of learning, looking at and beyond the educational programme;
- An opportunity to discuss your current assessment processes; and
- A moderation exercise specific to the area of learning.
All sessions are being held at 1.30pm – 3.30pm
Cost: £25 for each session
To book a place on these sessions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the attendee’s name and which sessions you would like to book on. A member of the admin team will then confirm your booking.
We have booked the YMCA on London Road for all the sessions and hope to hold the sessions face to face to enable you to engage in moderation activities using the DfE exemplification materials and other resources.
If COVID-19 restrictions are re-introduced, then the sessions will be held online.
Early Years Quality Improvement Team Leader